- Research News
- Department Life
- Oral History of Cornell CS
- Department Timeline
- Job Postings
- Ithaca Info
- Internal info
- Graduation Information
- Cornell Tech Colloquium
- Student Colloquium
- Student Recognition
- 2020 Celebratory Event
- CS Colloquium
- SoNIC Workshop
- Conway-Walker Lecture Series
- Salton Lecture Series
- Seminars / Lectures
- Big Red Hacks
- Cornell University High School Programming Contest
- Game Design Initiative
- Pre-Sophomore Summer Program in Computer Science
The application for spring 2021 and fall 2021 will be available in mid-late August.
All application material must be submitted through Cornell Graduate Admissions online application system.
- Click HERE to establish an account
- Questions about the application system should be directed to the Cornell Graduate Admissions Office
- Technical questions about the application should be directed to Apply Web Help
- For specific questions about the Computer Science MEng Program contact the CS MEng Program Office
For applications to the CS M.Eng Program for spring and fall 2021 - submission of GRE scores is optional.
NOTES on Applying:
- Deadline for Applications for spring 2021 admissions is October 1st, 2020.
- Deadline for Applications for fall 2021 is February 1, 2021.
- Late applications are only considered with pre-approval by the CS MEng Office
- We do NOT do rolling admissions.
- We do not begin reviewing applications until our published deadline has passed.
- We will not review an application until all required application materials have been received.
- We do not consider any internal transfers from students admitted to other MEng Programs. If you have applied for and been admitted to another MEng program, you will need to wait until our next admission cycle and submit a full and complete application for admission. Should you be offered admission to the CS MEng, we will not count any of the credits earned towards your first degree program.
- If you are interested in applying to the CS MEng Program at Cornell Tech in New York City, please use their application found here https://tech.cornell.edu/admissions/meng-application
If you cannot find the answer to your questions regarding the CS MEng Program at Cornell University on our webpages, please contact the Computer Science Master of Engineering Program Office via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org