- Research News
- Contact Us
- Department Life
- Oral History of Cornell CS
- Department Timeline
- Annual Reports
- Job Postings
- Ithaca Info
- Internal info
- CS Colloquium
- BOOM 2017
- SoNIC Workshop
- Conway-Walker Lecture Series
- Salton Lecture Series
- Seminars / Lectures
- Big Red Hacks
- 50th Anniversary Symposium
- Cornell University High School Programming Contest
- Game Design Initiative
- SJTU International Workshop
Checklist of tasks required to fulfill all graduation requirements:
- Submit graduation requirement checklist to CS M.Eng Office (link to checklist)
- Remedy all University Holds
- Submit a project report to the CS M.Eng Office
- Clear belongings out of M.Eng Lab, kitchen and lockers
- Clear out home directory.
- Complete and submit COE MEng Exit Survey
- Update mail forwarding so you can always use your net ID mail
- Join the Cornell CS MEng Alumni Facebook page
Graduating in January? www.commencement.cornell.edu
Graduating in May? www.commencement.cornell.edu
Graduating in August? Sorry no separate ceremony, but you can participate in the May event.
The Department of Computer Science holds a small Departmental graduate recognition ceremony each May the day prior to the University ceremonies. This event is open to all Computer Science Graduate Students who have completed or will be completing their degree in January, May or August of that year.
*Starting in 2014 Diplomas will no longer be distributed to students in person. All diplomas, regardless of graduation date, will be sent to the graduates' HOME address of record.
January Diplomas - are mailed in mid to late February to the address specified in the students' record as their HOME address.
May Diplomas - are mailed in mid to late June to the address specified in the students' record as their HOME address.
August Diplomas - are mailed in mid to late September to the address specified in the students' record as their HOME address.
*** Diplomas will not be mailed to those students who have any University Holds on their record. Students can determine if they have a hold by checking on Student Center***